Welcome to Highgate Newton’s New Under 5‘s Programme! Offering a fun and educational family drop-in activities for under 5.
No need to book just turn up (Monday to Friday term time only).
Online Learning now also available.
Please contact: Nadine Reynolds Children’s Service Manager
074 1520 0614
E-Mail Address: Nadinehncc@outlook.com
How our under 5’s service helps children
- Many of our youngest children nave had little opportunity to see others of their age due to lockdowns. Healthy development is directly linked to children socialising and playing with others
- Many families have no parent currently in work. Children under 5 are disproportionately affected by low incomes
- Drop-ins offer a gateway to other specialist services
- Under 5’s speech and language delay Is of real concern at the moment, dropins can provide effective stimulation for communication and language development
- Free services are non-stigmatising
St Mary Brookfield Church
St Michael’s Church
United Reformed Church
Highgate Newtown Community Centre receives no government or local council funding for these services. All are funded by public donations and grants
Sponsor a child under 5 for a great start in life
If you can donate you will make a big difference to the youngest members of our society who are so easily overlooked and disadvantaged
sponsor a child with weekly support
every child deserves a chance in life. Early years are an absolutely critical time for child development. By donating £20.00 a month you will support one child free place at our under 5’s sessions. This will be invaluable for children who do not otherwise have access to tree play sessions transforming their future prospects.
Remember your loved one and make a difference for a child under 5
A donation in honour of a loved one ensures their memory lives on at the same time as providing services for children. If you would like to sponsor one of our under 5’s sessions for a year it will be named after your loved one. We will also send you updates every 3 months showing how your gift is helping young lives
Your donation will make sure that we can continue provide child services free of charge. Each course of sessions we offer costs £4,300 a year. if we Can offer more sessions thanks to your gift we can help more children When supporting Highgate Newtown Community Centre you can be confident that your donation will be used to make the biggest possible impact on the lives of the youngest members of our community
Contact Andrew for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07918633871
The Under 5’s team